I am an Author submitting a manuscript for publication with Studious, an independent publication website. I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions in connection with the submission of my article:
1. The Author retains copyright in the Work, where the term “Work” shall include all digital objects that may result in subsequent electronic publication or distribution.
2. The Author represents and warrants that:
- the Work is the Author’s original work;
- the Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- if the work is previously published, proper acknowledgements are made available before publication on the Studious website
- the Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- the Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
3. The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author’s breach of the representations and warranties contained above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Publisher’s use and publication of any content contained in the Work, including third-party content.
Upon submission of your article for consideration and review, you must agree to the above terms.